Regina is the Mother in this Mother-Daughter team who love practicing Family Law. She has lived and worked for families in the Jenkintown and Northeast Philadelphia areas for over 35 years. Regina has a vested personal interest in this area’s continued health and prosperity. She knows the people, and she understand their problems. Regardless of the pressing legal need or personal situation, Regina takes great satisfaction in getting results for her clients and in helping her clients in the most affordable way possible. She delivers a very personal experience to her clients. She has a unique combination of being supportive and understanding to her client’s needs and being extremely skilled at mediating and litigating legal issues on their behalf. Regina follows her cases through from the first meeting until the final hearing or signed agreement. Her clients feel very comfortable and well represented by her and frequently refer their loved ones to her when they need an attorney.
Through her extensive 35 year experience as a Lawyer, Mediator and Public Defender, Regina can offer valuable input and strategies on a wide range of legal matters.
Areas of Practice:
- Child Custody
- Grandparents’ Issues
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Collaborative Law
- Criminal/Juvenile Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Wills and Estates
- Personal Injury
- Montgomery County Mediation, Certified Mediator, 2007
- Montgomery County Custody Mediation Orientation Program, Attorney/Mediator, 2010
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court, 1979
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1979 J.D.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Cum Laude, 1975 B.A.
- Saint Hubert’s Catholic High School for Girls, 1962
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1979 – present (Member)
- Jenkintown Community Alliance, 2004 – Present (Member)
- Church Ministry Institute (Member)
- Christian Legal Clinics of Philadelphia, 2002 – Present (Board Member and Founding Member)
Past Employment Positions:
- Montgomery County Public Defender, Public Defender, 1991 – Present
- Law Offices of Regina B. Guerin, Esq., 1979 – 1993
- Guerin Law Offices, 1993 – present
Pro Bono Activities:
- Christian Legal Clinic of Philadelphia Inc., 2002 – present
West Practice Categories:
- • Family Law, Estate & Wills, Criminal & Juvenile Law, Real Estate Law and Personal Injury