Annemarie is an experienced Family Law Attorney and Certified Mediator who has been practicing in Philadelphia, Montgomery & Bucks counties for 20 years. She has been specializing in Family Law and other areas of General Law in private practice for those 20 years along with her mother and law partner, Regina. Because Regina has been providing excellent legal services to the community in which she practices for over 35 years, her clients expect a certain level of expertise and knowledge. Annemarie’s involvement in the practice has been built on the same principles, providing experienced, dedicated and quality legal representation coupled with attentive customer service and affordable rates. Annemarie’s core principles include the desire to assist individuals in navigating the difficult issues involved in Family Law and other areas of law while maintaining a respect for the dignity of all involved with a focus on children. Annemarie and Regina work very closely together on all cases in the practice. Because of this unique element of their practice, clients can be comfortable knowing that both Annemarie and Regina will know them, their issues and will be delivering them personal one-on-one attention in and out of the courtroom.
Family matters can often be emotionally stressful and complicated matters that require the counsel of a knowledgeable attorney to fully understand and properly protect the interests of parties, including the children. Annemarie has a genuine care and concern that her clients receive the advice and advocacy needed to move forward with confidence. While mediation and agreements are nearly always sought, some cases require litigation and the skills necessary to bring about the desired outcome through the Courts. Annemarie has a reputation for being a skilled litigator who gets positive results. Annemarie represents both mothers and fathers, and also grandparents and other third-parties. She handles a wide range of legal matters.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Grandparents’ Issues
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Collaborative Law
- Criminal/Juvenile Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Wills and Estates
- Personal Injury
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- Montgomery County Mediation, Certified Mediator, 1998
- Montgomery County Mediation Center, Advanced Transformative Mediation, 2010
- Montgomery County Custody Mediation Orientation Program, Attorney/Mediator, 2013
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1993 J.D.
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island, 1989, B.A.
- Gwynedd Mercy Academy, 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Jenkintown Community Alliance, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Guerin Law Offices, Paralegal, 1989-1993
- Montgomery County, PA, Special Assistant Public Defender, 1993 – 2000
- Guerin Law Offices, Attorney, 1993 – present
- Collaborative Law
- July 30, 1966, Philadelphia